A couple of parents have asked about driving their child to the Pumpkin Patch and meeting us there. If you choose to do this, you must sign your child out at the office and bring me the slip to release me from liability. It is of course your perogative as a parent to make this choice, but if I can offer my 2 cents... The bus is very safe and it is usually a big excitement for the kids. Having your child on the bus also makes it easier for me because I am counting kids every 5 min. to make sure we haven't lost anyone :) and it makes it harder for me if the number keeps changing.:0 I do want you to feel comfortable, so please do whatever you think is best. Remember that there is a fee for adults (I think its $5). Also we will be bringing home a pumpkin and the rule is it has to be a size you (the student) can carry. If your child asks you to carry a larger than child-size pumpkin please resist as the other children, whose parents couldn't come, will be very jealous. Thank you!:)
The bus will leave promptly at 8:30 or whenever it gets here, so please don't be late!!!
10/06/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment